Delivery Director - 2325659
Based in Austin, TX, Growth Acceleration Partners (GAP) is the leading full-lifecycle software-development company. GAP partners with mid-large enterprises to provide cutting-edge analytics expertise and to build custom cloud and mobile applications. Our engineering centers are located in Costa Rica and Colombia.
We are looking for a Delivery Director that shares our values of Greatness, Agility, and People to be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with clients and key customers within client companies. A strong relationship with the GAP Sales department will be required targeting account health and growth through consistent delivery.
The Delivery Director will be assigned a project or multiple projects at a time, so it is important to handle multiple responsibilities and adhere to deadlines.
As a Delivery Director, you must have an impressive history in Software delivery and Agile development.
- Account Delivery: Oversee and ensure high quality, prompt and profitable delivery of all different client projects through effective relationships and processes.
- Issues management: First-tier of escalation, proactively work with other team members in his account to manage potential issues and solve them effectively.
- Accounts support: Support other Delivery managers given his seniority to effectively resolve issues.
- Mentoring: Onboard and grow new delivery managers to succeed in their accounts and career development.
- Resourcing: Regularly review and monitor resourcing requirements to ensure effective delivery and grow opportunities.
- Agile Consulting: Provide guidance to clients in agile implementations: identifying opportunities or risks and determine the course of action. Partner with the client to a successful outcome.
- Continuous improvement: Identify and implement improvement and innovation opportunities to manage projects efficiently.
- Strategies: Work with the Delivery department creating and executing strategies for company expansion and continuous improvement.
- Ambassador leader for the Hub and Spokes of the region where this person belongs
- Develops a deep understanding of GAP core and areas, partnering with multidisciplinary teams and influencing stakeholders (at all levels) to drive active participation of people at the Hubs and Spokes activities
- Act as a mentor for a group of community members who will become future leaders of the Hubs and Spokes (Leader of leaders)
- Builds, experiments, and scales programs and actions to help leaders to achieve their goals and share success cases that could be applied across a wider set of locations and accounts
- Communicate, discuss and analyze opportunities to foster and nurture GAP's culture, and strengthen relationships among the members of the Hubs and Spokes (ex. Colombia and Peru)
- As part of the Hub leadership team, define common objectives which support GAP strategies to enable programs and actions that create and boost a connections and sense of belonging
Skills and Experience
- Great educational background in the field of computer science.
- Proven working experience in the information technology sector, particularly project management (more than 10 years).
- Proven experience with multicultural teams
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail.
- Good managing and coaching skills to manage and coach managers and the project team to successfully deliver solutions
- Identifying goals and objectives, and motivating and leading others towards their achievement
- Able to monitor the team performance against plans.
- Keeping overall objectives and strategies in mind.
- Personnel management experience.
- Proven experience as an agile facilitator and leading teams.
- Experience with USA clients is a plus
is a plus
- Delivery Director
- Bogotá, Colombia, Medellín, Colombia
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
Delivery Director - 2325659
Loading application form
Already working at Growth Acceleration Partners?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.