We are looking for Advanced QA Automation Engineers. You will be responsible for developing scalable, robust, and high-performance testing solutions to build upon web applications.
You should understand infrastructure as code and who knows how to write maintainable, independent, and reliable automated tests. Strong background in manual testing with above-average organizational skills working with Agile Methodologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Around 2 years of experience as QA Automation Engineer
- Required Skills
- QA Fundamentals.
- Experience writing automation code, i.e., not using record/playback tools.
- Understand infrastructure as code and who knows how to write maintainable, independent, and reliable automated test.
- Experience with at least one programming language: Bash, Python, C#, Java.
- XML, JSON, SQL basics.
- Optional Skills
- Postman/SoapUI API testing.
- Basic Linux command knowledge.
- Cross-browser and device testing.
- Object-oriented design/modular development.
- Mid to Advanced English level
- Organization skills
- Agile Methodologies
- Great communication
- Open to learning new technologies
- Clean and maintainable code following best practices.
- Decision making