We are looking for Senior QA Automation Engineers. You will be responsible for developing scalable, robust, and high-performance testing solutions to build upon web applications.
You should understand infrastructure as code and who knows how to write maintainable, independent, and reliable automated tests. Strong background in manual testing with above-average organizational skills working with Agile Methodologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Around 5 years of experience as QA Automation Engineer
- QA Fundamentals
- Experience writing automation code, i.e., not using record/playback tools
- Understand infrastructure as code and who knows how to write maintainable, independent, and reliable automated test
- Experience implementing automation projects from scratch
- UI Automation
- Cross-browser and device testing
- Object-oriented design/modular development
- XML, JSON
- SQL basics (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience with at least one programming language: Bash, Python, C#, Java
- Restful API testing/automation
- Basic Linux command knowledge
- Mid to Advanced English level
- Organization skills
- Agile Methodologies
- Great communication
- Open to learning new technologies
- Clean and maintainable code following best practices.
- Decision making
- Ability to guide younger Engineers