Growth Acceleration Partners (GAP) is a Digital Transformation, Applications, and Data Solutions company. We are a technology solutions partner for clients in the USA. At GAP we value a diverse and collaborative environment with the flexibility to invest in yourself and keep a healthy work-life balance. We hire the most talented people in Latin America to work as a unified team to solve our client’s technology needs.
GAP is the largest private technology company in Latin America. Our team has doubled to more than 500 in the past two years and we see no end in sight. We are seeking an experienced executive to lead our growing Delivery Team and take it to the next level.
As a VP of delivery, you lead the lifeblood of the company, our GAPsters. Your organization manages projects and aims to deliver excellence in every project. Your mission is to achieve the highest possible levels of customer satisfaction, ensure the highest level of growth and engagement of the engineers in your care, and implement systems and processes that support scaling GAP.
- Client Net promoter score
- Gross Margin
- Client attrition
- GAPster and key contributor attrition
- GAPster net promoter score
Skills and experience
- Strong business acumen
- Led multicultural teams (external candidates' experience leading >300 people)
- Experience leading a software technology organization
- Experience with the American Market
- Professional Services experience, or an MBA with P&L experience
The objective of the VP of Delivery is to help people grow, provide value to our clients, and grow a profitable, sustainable and scalable service delivery organization. The VP of Delivery is the “product owner” of the needs and vision of the delivery organization. They lead the vision for how GAP can be the best company in the industry at delivery, guided by GAP Values: We strive for Greatness. We are Agile. We invest in People.
Ever increasing value The VP of Delivery should seek ways to increase value for clients and ensure that service delivery is effective and efficient.
Client success Ensure customer satisfaction through process excellence, proactive programs, and reactive support of clients. Partner with client executives to demonstrate our position as a strategic technology partner for our clients.
People Ensure technical and leadership development of all members of the delivery team. Collaborate with the VP of People and CTO as needed. Monitor and develop plans to achieve desired levels of engagement, learning, and wellness of Delivery GAPsters.
Leadership Responsible for succession planning and development of a pipeline of leaders at all levels for Delivery. Create an environment where GAPsters can grow and thrive.
Scalability Support the future scalability of the organization: planning, leadership, processes, and change management in partnership with the executive team.
Business management set and manage targets for non-billable delivery hours, input to salary management, and collaborate with the Chief Financial Officer and Chief Revenue officer to manage gross margin.
- Define the vision and execute the business strategy for the delivery organization. Ensure integration into the overall company strategy.
- Collaborate with other leaders within GAP to support company strategy.
- Be the conduit of important Delivery information to the GAP executive team
- Act as a connector with the People and Technology organization to support compensation plans, career development, strategic hires, and dismissals.
- Promote a culture of learning and growth, allowing experimentation and safe failure.
- Identify industry best practices to adopt and internal best practices to standardize.
- Encourage data-driven decision-making. Provide metrics to report the health of client projects from a technical, people, and financial perspective
- Define and execute growth strategies for the Delivery Organization and leadership team.
- Develop and execute the annual operating budget for Delivery and ensure that it is consistent with the overall GAP budget.
- Improve NPS (Net Promoter Score) by increasing value to clients(find and develop more differentiators in the GAP experience).
- Establish relationships with key client executives as a strategic technology partner.
- Be the spokesperson and visionary for Delivery. Celebrate accomplishments and recognize team members for their achievements. Be the external voice of GAP Delivery.