We are looking for Senior Python/Django FullStack Software Engineers. You will be responsible for developing scalable, robust, and high-performance solutions to build upon our web applications
You will be a key contributor in leading and implementing our platform architecture and you will be partnering with Designers, Product Managers, and other Engineers to get the best products into our customers’ hands.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5 - 8 Years of experience with Python and Django
- Experience in leading teams of other Software Engineers
- Strong experience in Python
- Strong experience with Django
- Strong experience with SQL
- SQL optimization.
- Ability to quickly learn new programming languages
- Good English and Communication skills including concise, effective, and audience-oriented communication
- Strong experience with Agile MethodologiesAble to share his/her knowledge within his/her team and other teams
- Solid experience working with teammates to diagnose and resolve issues
- Solid experience with writing tests and debugging
- Good knowledge of design patterns
- Good experience with Cloud services like GCP, Azure, or AWS (GCP is ideal) including deploying applications on the cloud
- Familiarity with DevOps methodology and tools, such as CloudBuild, Helm, Terraform, Docker, etc.
- Solid experience with abstractions and code isolation
- Advanced notion of security practices
- Good sense of productivity, urgency, and priority
- Takes into account overall Product and business objectives
- Experience developing APIs in Python is the most important skill set.
Nice to have
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with Node.js
- Leadership and mentoring skills
- Open to learning new technologies
- Great communication skills
- Clean and maintainable code following best practices.
- Decision making