We are looking for Fullstack Advanced .Net/Angular Software Engineers. As part of our team, you will be responsible for developing scalable, robust, and high-performance solutions to build upon our applications. You will be a key contributor to our newest product, built using .Net and Angular.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in .NET programming.
- 2+ years of experience in Angular programming.
- 1+ year experience in SQL.
- Proven experience with unit testing.
- C#/.Net Framework and/or Core with experience at API / Services.
- Entity Framework.
- Angular 5 Or higher.
- SQL Server Databases
- AngularJS optional but it will be a plus.
- SOLID Patterns.
- Unit Testing .NET.
- Knowledge of XUnit.
- Integrations between services.
- Basic Object-Oriented Programming.
- Azure Services is a plus
- Continuous integration with TFS is a plus
- Code reviews
- SAFe knowledge and/or experience.
- Scrum/Kanban Experience.
- English Level Advanced.
- Be able to work independently as well as within a group while handling projects.
- Good communication skills.