We are looking for Senior Data Engineers. As a Data Engineer working you will be part of a team of ETL developers actively involved in all phases of a data project. Candidates must be capable of managing multiple tasks and development efforts simultaneously, be a self-starter, and be capable of taking ideas through to implementation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
5+ years of professional development experience in Data related technologies
- Experience working with SQL Queries
- Experience in MDM (Master Data Manager)
- Experience working with ETL Tools
- Database routines (Functions, Store Procedures, Data load/merge)
- OLAP Models.
- Experience managing visualization services like Tableau, Looker, Sisense, etc.
- Understanding of Dimensional Data Modeling
- Understanding of ETL & Data Warehouse Architecture
- Cloud-based data pipelines
- Data warehousing
- Statistical Analysis
- Big Data Technologies (NoSQL, Hadoop, Storm, Spark)
- Advanced English level.
- Open to learning new technologies
- Great communication skills
- Clean and maintainable code following best practices.
- Ability to work and guide younger developers