We are looking for a Senior WP Developer. As part of our team, you will be responsible for creating and updating scalable, robust, and high-performance solutions to build upon our applications. You will be a key contributor to the solutions built with WordPress.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a developer
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with WordPress.
- Experience customizing and maintaining WordPress websites.
- Experience working with Web Services and APIs.
- Experience building and maintaining WP plugins and themes.
- Experience coding on PHP
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Search Engine Optimization Tools
- Experience using debugging tools such as Firebug and Chrome Inspector
- Strong Experience with the latest and most recent WordPress versions, specially Gutenberg
- Experience with Cloud services like GCP, Azure or AWS (GCP is ideal) including deploying applications on the cloud
- Advanced English level.
- Open to learning new technologies
- Great communication skills
- Clean and maintainable code following best practices.
- Agile Methodologies
- Problem Solving